Mirit Murad, Parent Coach Vancouver
My Name is Mirit Murad. I am a passionate Parent Coach and Life Coach based in Vancouver, BC who supports parents in initiating calm, respectful, open and trustful relationships with their children. I help parents transform habitual thinking in order to live their family values and vision fully and completely. I work with families, parents, divorced parents, single parents and children. My clientele ranges from new parents to parents of teenagers and young adults.
Why Parent Coaching?
Whether it’s a specific challenge you face right now, or whether you generally want to take a step forward toward enhancing and enriching your parenting style, SIGN UP NOW and receive a FREE consultation.
- Are you overwhelmed with parenting?
- Are your familial relationships strained?
- Do you have little patience?
- Are you unsatisfied with how you communicate with your children? Do you worry that your son/daughter isolates him/herself?
- Are you loosing sleep over concerns of peer pressure and the implications on your kids?
- Do you feel guilty and worry that you are not being a good parent?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, you can benefit from Parent Coaching.
What is Parent Coaching?
Parent coaching helps parents successfully and elegantly manage issues like…
- Power struggles
- Disrespectful communication
- Lack of listening
- Disrespectful sibling interactions
- Breaking of family/household rules
- Stressful mornings
- Low academic performance
- Peer pressure & more…
Mirit Murad will help you:
- Develop and strengthen the internal and external tools available to you in supporting your children, like active listening, formulating open-ended questions, backtracking, delivering supportive feedback, and more.
- Understand the barriers that hold you back from creating the desired change in your relationship with your child
- Set short-term and long-term goals for you and your family as part of a holistic plan in supporting you to achieve your goals.
“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach