Are you overwhelmed with parenting? Are your familial relationships strained? Do you have little patience? Are you unsatisfied with how you communicate with your children? Do you worry that your son/daughter isolates him/herself? Are you losing sleep over concerns of peer pressure and the implications on your kids? Do you feel guilty and worry that you are not being a good parent?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, you can benefit from Parental Coaching.
Parent coaching helps parents successfully and elegantly manage issues like…
- Power struggles
- Disrespectful communication
- Lack of listening
- Disrespectful sibling interactions
- Breaking of family/household rules
- Stressful mornings
- Low academic performance
- Peer pressure and more…
Parent Coaching Will Help You:
Develop and strengthen the internal and external tools available to you in supporting your children, like active listening, formulating open-ended questions, backtracking, delivering supportive feedback, and more.
Understand the barriers that hold you back from creating the desired change in your relationship with your child
Set short-term and long-term goals for you and your family as part of a holistic plan in supporting you to achieve your goals
Mirit Murad, Parent Coach
My Name is Mirit Murad. I am a passionate Coach who supports parents in initiating calm, respectful, open and trustful relationships with their children. I help parents transform habitual thinking in order to live their family values and vision fully and completely. I work with families, parents, divorced parents, single parents and children. My clientele ranges from new parents to parents of teenagers and young adults.
Whether it’s a specific challenge you face right now, or whether you generally want to take a step forward toward enhancing and enriching your parenting style, START NOW and receive a FREE Coaching session.
I will help you:
- Clarify the change you want to make when it comes to your children’s TV, video game, and/or computer use.
- Uncover hidden challenges and blind spots that could be working against you.
- Create a long-term and next-step action plan concerning your kids’ screen time.
- Generate renewed enthusiasm and confidence for cultivating the balance you want to achieve when it comes to your kids’ TV, video game, and/or computer use
Make the first step toward reclaiming your child’s attention away from negative TV, computer, and video game relationships and towards healthy interactions START NOW and receive a FREE Coaching session.
A new way to discipline:
Does “time out” and yelling just not work anymore? Do you feel like your child’s behavior is out of control? Do you want your child to be able to identify, express and shift his/her vast repertoire of feelings, in a productive way? Would you like to discipline your child differently?
- Learn several accessible strategies to support your child in changing his/her behavior.
- Learn how to elegantly and efficiently shift your child’s behavior from negative and harmful to positive and resourceful.
- Communicate effectively with your child:
Do you feel that there is a lack of communication between you and your child? Do you often feel frustration and/or disappointment when it comes to communicating with your child? Do you feel your child is lying to you for some reason? Do you want to motivate your child and can’t seem to find the right words?
Learn proven strategies to enhance communication with your child. Acquire linguistic tools that will support you in motivating your child to succeed.
“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach
Based in Vancouver BC, I am committed to offer my Parent Coaching services to individuals and families around the globe leveraging my experience in phone coaching.